Who We ServeRead some of our success stories
When Certified Informatica Experts Install Your Master Data Management
Explore a project where PDI implemented Informatica Master Data Management for one of the largest semiconductor manufacturers in the world.
The Benefits of an Informatica Upgrade
Pacific Data Integrators was chosen by one of the largest hotels in the world to implement the v10 Upgrade for Informatica PowerCenter, PowerExchange, Data Quality, and DVO.
Con-way chose Pacific Data Integrators to help implement a scalable and consistent data integration platform that could be leveraged across their entire business. This created an effective business intelligence solution and improved operations.
Supplier Onboarding Portal for M&A Records
PDI built a Supplier Onboarding Portal that allows users to easily upload supplier M&A records. This solution uses Informatica Master Data Management Hub, Informatica Data Director, and Informatica PowerCenter.
Merger & Acquisition Automation
Our team created a comprehensive, company-wide supplier record for one of the largest semiconductor manufacturers in the world. This solution leveraged Informatica Master Data Management Hub, MDM Hierarchy Manager, Informatica Data Director, and Informatica PowerCenter.
Utility Project Staffing
In this project, Pacific Data Integrators delivered staffing services to support several consecutive projects. We provided SmartMeter Architects, Project Managers, Platform Architects, Hadoop Experts, and more.
Build Demand Response Propensity Model Backed by Machine Learning
A Demand Response propensity model presents an opportunity to successfully and economically prevent capacity shortages during critical peak hours, while reducing power supply costs that directly impact customers.
Utility Machine Learning Predictive Models
Explore how a program-based recommender model was created, which
- Accurately predicted the enrollment of 94% of customers.
- Increased customer satisfaction with their energy-efficiency program.
- Empowered this utility company to reduce residential sector consumption.
Natural Gas & Electric Company Covid Response
This gas and electric utility needed to determine the following
- The impact of COVID-19 on 2.7 million residential demand response customers. Specifically, the risk of customers defaulting on their utility bills
- To what degree COVID- related shutdowns would increase load usage for residential customers in Michigan
- The revenue impact of Covid-19 from increased residential customer load usage and higher default rates